BOOKING PROCEDURE *
What you need to know
- The Bai Yun Residence, has wonderful views of the Matterhorn.
- The apartment is ideal for 2 adults but, can welcome a maximum of 3 persons.
- The apartment is not suitable for children under 15 and, unfortunately, is not equipped for persons with reduced mobility.
- It is a non-smoking area and Pets are not permitted in the apartment.
Select your dates
- Check the availability in the column "B" of the booking schedule.
- Choose in column "B" the date of your arrival (check in at 2:00 p.m.) and, your departure date (check out at 11:00 am)
- Subject to availability, the hours of departure and/or of arrival can be modified by mutual agreement.
- From two weeks of stay, an additional set of sheets and linen will be provided.
- Minimum duration of any booking : 6 nights. For shorter periods theconditions of the rental is subject to mutual agreement.
Cost of the Booking
- Calculate the total amount of the days selected (column "C" of the calendar)
- If you are eligible, deduct from this amount the percentage indicated under “deduction for loyalty” (these percentages may be applicable as from the second stay at the Bai Yun Residence).
Deduction for loyalty
Those percentages are applicable, with effect from the second stay at the Bai Yun Residence, as follow:
- less 50% if the apartment is occupied by only 1 person,
- less 30% if the apartment is occupied by 2 people or,
- less 20% if the apartment is occupied by 3 people.
If an additional person is added during the reservation, the percentage above will be applicable for the entire period of reservation, independent of the duration of the stay.
- CHF 180.00 for the cleaning of the apartment and for the supply of the sheets and linen.
- The daily tourist tax per person is CHF 3.00.
- Complete and send the Reservation Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On reception of your request, we will send you a contract proposal.
- In preparation for your stay, we at the Bai Yun Residence are at your disposal to answer all your questions concerning your safety and comfort.
Terms of payment
- Deposit : 60 days before your date of arrival.
- Payment of the rental balance : 30 days before your arrival date.
- Bank account details will be advised with the confirmation of the rental conditions.
- For reservations made more than a year in advance, the same conditions are applicable.
- When a new request reaches the Residence for the same period, the first reservation received will take priority.
- The guest will pay on arrival a deposit of CHF 1,000.00 (one thousand Swiss francs) or its equivalent (€ 1,000, $ 1,000, £ 800, RMB 7,000 or 60,000 Russian rubles).
- In case of non respect of the booking procedure, the reservation will be cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation the deposit paid in advance will be refunded, if the apartment has been subsequently re-let to another person.
- Any changes relating to this booking procedure require a written agreement from the Bai Yun Residence.